Running the Marketing Club was one of my greatest experience during my Masters at Hult International Business School. I learned how much I love to empower people and build bridges through physical and digital spaces which we did for example through the Google Alumni event where Master students could gain real insights from young professionals who started working in Dublin a year ago.
Tasks & Achievements:
- Established a membership base of 150+ & international connection and collaboration between London, Boston and San Fransisco Campus
- Organisation and participation in Google Online Marketing Challenge 2017 with six teams
- Speaker & Alumni network: Google Job talk about their Marketing & Design responsibilities and application process
- Workshop facilitation, e.g. how to create amazing presentations and business cards by using templates
- Museum exhibition tour in London at Design Museum Kensington and Brand Museum